A valuable Participant In The Solar Industry
Solar Cluster was established in early 2017 by German brothers Martin and Robert Jacobs, By Having established its Board of Directors the company has gained a tremendous amount of knowledge and experience.
With South Africa being highly suitable for renewable energy when comparing our sun intensity to Europe and other countries and combining this with solar equipment sourced from reliable manufacturers and with professional workmanship. Solar Cluster has become a valuable participant in the renewable energy industry in South Africa.
We strive to pursue new solutions, unlock potential, and add value to the energy industry.
- Infrastructure asset management
- Network master
- Demand-side management
- Mining, industry, and commercial buildings
Energy Efficiency & Audits
- Compliance with legislation and regulations
- Goal setting, measurement, and monitoring
- Financial modelling
- Funding facilitation
- Information gathering
- Trials and testing using measurement equipment
- Continuous improvement; and
- Client-specific energy efficiency tools